The cuteness!

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Father's Day weekend, I met this little cutie when my RL BFF (since kindergarten!) E came into town for a visit. His name is Lucas and he's a little rescue dog who is about a year old. He's just the cutest thing you ever did see -- very liable to get tangled up in his own harness, leap and prance like the finest of Santa's reindeer, and run in high-speed figure 8s around the house.



He was in near-constant motion, but I was able to get a few snaps of him attentively listening to his human. I can see the love and companionship between them, and also what a big responsibility dog ownership is.


My family has never had a dog (most of them are cat people, and as you know, I'm rat people) and I can be a little scared of them sometimes. It was great for me to get out of my comfort zone and not only interact with a dog, but have one in my house for a few days.

Post a Comment