dreams


Today I made a dream catcher. I was compiling a digital mood board and came across a pretty image from Etsy, and then ten hours of image browsing, YouTubing, experimenting with making the web portion, craft store running, and decorating ensued. A pretty good morning, really.

(Oh, here are my pink walls; I painted them back in early June. I don't really know how accurate this color is showing up in photos. The walls are extremely light in real life. They almost look beige. But as always, my room has zero natural light.)


Dream catchers where the web runs the full circle are pretty, too, and I will probably make one, but I particularly looked for crescent moon-shaped dream catchers and wanted to make one of those, specifically. Blame my nearly year-long witchy mood, but I'm very into celestial anything.

This white one is a Venn diagram of mori (linen and lace, at least, make me think mori, but also, I crocheted the hearts), #aesthetic gold notes, and maybe new agey by default.


And of course:

3 comments:

  1. How could you not list the song Dream Weaver?! C'mon! Beautiful dream catcher, as always you have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, a criminal oversight since there WAS weaving involved. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful dreamcatcher. How I wish I have one :) I also hope to make one someday inspired by yours

    lucianlacekun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete