Olwenn dressup video

Saturday, December 5, 2020

This week I posted a dressup with my new girl Olwenn!

Under the filming lights, I was totally taken by her blue chips. When I unboxed her, I didn't care for them at all. Clicking them over to the blue and being wowed was such a delightful experience. As I say in the video, I forgot to film more after that. I got excited to take her picture.

Perfectionist me doesn't love that I forgot to film more panning shots of her outfit, but I'm making a concerted effort to try and ignore that.



I didn't mention this before, but I made a little animated bumper for the end of my videos and I'm kinda enjoying it. I plan to change the colors for every video. I matched the colors to Mallow and Olwenn's outfits. It's extra. But you know, sometimes you just gotta do what makes you happy.

I noted this in my video also, but I have undertaken putting closed captions on all my (public) videos. Not quiiite done yet, but I've been working steadily on it. The automatically generated CC are real bad. That's my own fault; I speak sloppily. I will do it for all my videos from now on. I hope it will help someone out there.

2 comments

  1. I noticed that the bumper was color coordinated! So pleasing!! I'm also working on captions for my old videos that I didn't already put them on (why I was inconsistent with this is a mystery even to me) and noticed that the auto generated ones are awful! It's not like youtube can't afford better technology - the auto captioning in powerpoint is better so I know it exists! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your dolly dress-up videos, thanks so much for taking the time to film and edit!

    ReplyDelete