turn around, bright eyes

I changed Beatrix's eyechips today :) I used the gluestick method, of course.


It took like ten minutes! It was incredibly easy to do; the chips popped right out. The hardest part was scraping out the old glue, which I did with a little screwdriver I have on hand for the tiny screws on my glasses. I just did it slowly (indeed, most of the time it took to change the chips was spent scraping), gently, and obstinately.


Now she has wheat-colored Brainworm chips and I think they suit her really well. I have been letting her sit since I put the new chips in (I haven't pulled her string and changed her eyes yet). I really hope I glued them in well enough!

1 comments:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and get money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete