beary beary January

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012! Man, I'm going to take a while to adjust to that. I still want to type "2010."

I had a good Christmas! One of my favorite things was a doing simple handmade gift of bear-eared barettes for my little sisters (and me, of course). I saw a tutorial and knew I had to do it immediately, and it was super-easy and fun, and they are really adorable!  They stay put well.


I've just been wearing mine around. I'm making more, because I bought a half-yard of fleece and half-yard of fur and I have a ton of leftovers.

At the end of every year I put together a playlist of the songs I listen to the most and label it "Hot Summer Jams." This is just a silly phrase that cracks me up, it has nothing to do with summer. Here's this year's. Lots of Chord Overstreet, I know...

Post a Comment