knit it and quit it!

Monday, January 28, 2013


Hooray, a dishrag? This is only the second knitted item I have ever successfully completed (sans weaving in and blocking, of course). It was pretty simple, but I still feel proud because I caught myself mid-mess up a few times and was able to carefully backtrack. I followed this video. I must admit, as I was finishing it up, I wasn't really sure what to do, whether I was supposed to still be Yarning Over, but it seems to be okay... so I'm proud of myself just for managing to finish!

Ah, knitting. I'll conquer you someday!


2 comments

  1. Hey it turned out pretty darn good Jane. See what a little dogged determination can achieve . . . you have mastered it! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm going to keep practicing dishcloths and stuff I think! They are little projects that will hopefully teach me new things at a slow pace! :)

    ReplyDelete