Ripple Throw Progress Report: A foot in...


Here's 2014's ripple throw with Klara for size comparison. It's about a foot in height!

This is two and a half week's worth of crocheting... I don't work on it every day. Just when I feel like it. It's that kind of thing that makes afghans the perfect project!!

By the way, I am pretty much winging this one. When I finished with the creamsicle color (it's more vibrant in real life than in the pictures I take, for some reason) I hopped right into the melon shade, Vanna's Choice Goldfish, but about a third in to the row, I ripped it out again, thinking the colors would look more distinct if they had a row of white between them. That's my plan!!

Today it is an astonishing 58° here. Extremely cool! I got cold during the night and piled on a blanket and fuzzy socks. It's so wonderful, I have my wind open. This is exactly what I've been craving. Thank you, weather!

2 comments:

  1. On Bonus Bitcoin you can earn free satoshis. Up to 5,000 satoshis every 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're searching for the ultimate bitcoin exchange service, then you should choose YoBit.

    ReplyDelete