blue skies, gray eyes


It's actually nice out today! It's been below freezing here for several weeks and sunlight has been nearly unheard of, but it's sunny out right now. I still needed a sweater, but Fey was okay with her arms bare.

I like this outfit on her -- the tights are this teal-y blue and her dress is black with white polka-dots, but she's wearing one of those little Mini Jijo tutu skirts underneath it and it's navy! You can hardly see it in pictures, but in real life it's a cute tone-on-tone effect.


A couple of months ago I was doing some eyechip replacing and changed out Fey's stock green chips for these gray ones. She has those lovely wheat-colored front-facing ones, so I'm happy she has a neutral side-eye now too!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh she is perfect ^^
    I follow :)
    visit me
    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete