September styles

Wednesday, September 9, 2015


Right now, a bunch of my girls are wearing a particular combination: sweaters + shorts. I'm so ready for fall, but acknowledge that it's still summer out, so I wind up compromising with a little of each.

Beatrix's vintage Ken doll sweater is actually too big... the sleeves come down over her hands, and I have a bobby pin cinching the sweater in back. But it's such a gnarly retro look! I love it! She looks ready to get back to school and nerd out in the library.


Still doting on Wisp. This is only her second outfit change. I'm sure I'll put her in something other than lovely browns, but her hair is swaying me big-time.


Wisp and Aury (I love taking pics of my first girl, Aury, with my latest doll!!) are wearing mimundoblythe sweaters -- I highly recommend them!


I haven't just sat around taking pics of my dolls in what feels like a good while. I enjoyed it so much!

2 comments

  1. Your outfits are adorable. I love the pink shorts and boots. I've steered away from shorts but you have made them so cute with the sweaters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete