craft crunch


I started this embroidery (based off this fox print by ChipmunkCheeks on Etsy; I just recreated it by drawing free-hand, which I realize is uncool, but I really like the florals) a few years ago, but it's been lingering with its tail unfinished for a really long time! So long that the original tail I'd drawn in blue water soluble ink had disappeared.

The past month and a half has found me working really hard on my 2015 ripple and I'm almost done -- I'm 4/5ths done, easily! -- but I ran out of yarn on Saturday night, so I had to find something else to work on in the meantime. I haven't done any embroidery in a long time!


I also enjoyably redressed many of my Blythes yesterday morning -- Gavin, Mallow, Drew, Fey, Wisp, and Petaline! Here's Miss P.


Today it's rainy and gray and cool and lovely. Such a moody autumnal day.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that ruffle skirt is awesome! Perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my consideration, the best Bitcoin exchange company is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete