re-opening my Etsy shop

Monday, July 11, 2022

 

For the past couple of months I have been working doggedly towards re-opening my Etsy shop.

It's been slow-going, and I'm nowhere near done taking photos for all the things I want to sell (socks, tights, and crocheted stuff). But I'm pretty happy because I did finally get a few listings up yesterday! I thought it'd be cute to make some sock packs: five various pairs for $13. I just have fun organizing and visualizing things in terms of colors, so I thought I'd group the colors thematically for the packs.


Thus far I've made listings for five color packs and have some more ideas: an autumn pack, a dark academia pack, a 70s-inspired pack! I've had so much fun coming up with them and deciding how to package them. (Indeed, packaging and shipping supplies are things I have been working on collecting the past two months.)

I do intend to list single pairs of socks too. Taking and processing product photos has been very time-consuming, with sixteen different colors of socks to photograph, and three different lengths of each color. I also still need to take earband photos.

It has been my goal to re-open this month (July) so I've accomplished that, and now I've made a further goal of finishing up more photography before the end of the month. I also just want to take cute Blythe outfit pics...

By the way, Cure Touch has a new layout. I'm still getting used to it and tweaking stuff, but it's kind of invigorating!

4 comments

  1. your shop looks great, and these socks are so awesome - the color combos are just SO GOOD. I also love the new layout here! And yeah, taking photographs of everything for a shop opening is such a time consuming task. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend!! Your kind words are so motivating! :D

      Delete
  2. Omg I'm so excited! The color combos are so pleasing. I can't wait to order some. 💜

    ReplyDelete