L's ripple throw

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

 


For a while there, I was crocheting a ripple throw every year! When my mental health fell apart in 2016 (and continued to deteriorate till late 2019), it was one of the many, many activities that fell by the wayside for me. But I picked it back up during the pandemic and now I'm in the midst of another one.

I finished this ripple throw for my bestie L back in... April? But I procrastinated shipping it for 6+ months because I had no idea how much it'd cost and I kinda dreaded going to the UPS store with a big ol' blanket rolled up under my arm. But I finally got it shipped off to her! And before I sent it off, I took a few pics of it for posterity.

The color palette is this:

This matches a few colors L has in a rug in her living room, to my understanding! The rust color always turns out super red-looking in pictures, but it's brown-ish IRL.

I don't have any progress pics, per se, but I do have a few from when my cat saw me laying it out (to see its size/if I needed to make it longer) and he, of course, thought it was for him and took himself a little seat.

The satisfied look on his face kills me.

2 comments

  1. Oh, this color combo is beautiful! And your cat looks so satisfied indeed - cat perfection!

    ReplyDelete