Zasha's coat

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

 

Been looking forward so much to putting this sweet little coat from SamodelkaTeddyArt on Zasha -- I bought it just for her! Love the dark brown fur collar and the pattern of the fabric, and how it's quilted!

Here's the picture from SamodelkaTeddyArt's Etsy, which is very cute! The fabric is more beige than it appears in the above pic of Zasha, which is influenced a lot by the green backdrop.


Oh, happiness. Styling this coat could go any number of ways and it has my imagination alight with different combos to complement the colors of the coat. It's a statement piece for sure, and when it's snapped shut, it doesn't much matter what's on underneath. But here's the fit besides the coat:

  • an olive green velvet ear warmer (crocheted by me!)
  • Phoebe Maybe's stock blouse (an MVP -- Most Valued Piece -- in my dolly wardrobe)
  • a suede skirt with cutouts (by the wonderful Anne)
  • dark green ribbed tights (sewed by me!)
  • brown boots (from the Takara I Love Shoes white set) 

Z still badly needs a hair treatment. Those ends are lookin' bushy. I am waiting on something in the mail, and then I'll be having a little spa day for a few girls!

2 comments

  1. Oh, this coat is *beautiful*. I haven't ever seen anything like it for Blythe! It's so stunning that I didn't even notice the skirt at first, lol, but I'm glad to see it here - it fits this outfit just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soo gorgeous! As is the skirt, which is also a style I've rarely seen for Blythe!

      Delete