Plummery looking autumnal

Sunday, December 10, 2023

I thought before it's too close to Christmas time, I'd share these pics of Plummery looking autumnal! Dressed for the chill in the air! Her dress is divine and to die for. Look at that bodice!!! Look at that little orange Peter Pan collar!

Recently a tag was going around on Instagram: "Post your favorite stock Blythe." I'm not sure if I have absolute favorites in terms of Blythes, but I adore Dear Lele Girl and to this day consider myself so lucky to have this little mori girl. She was a grail doll for me and I love her, and so I posted her on my Insta stories for that tag. And I felt motivated to take pictures of her today.

It's hard to see her socks, but they're rust-colored and I sewed 'em! I also made her scarf!

dress: DressingBlythe
ear muffs: Reve de Rui
boots: helloCoolCat
scarf: knitted by me!
socks: made by me!

I'm quite simply aching to take a redhead family picture, with Plummery, Winny, and Citron!!! As of yet I've only dressed Citron once, and I'm the most puzzled about her personal style. I gotta figure that out. It's tempting to stick with the Victorian theme?? Adventurous yet vintage? Gibson Girl Archaeologist? Hmmm...

Post a Comment