acnh drip part two

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I feel like posting anything about Animal Crossing is pretty boring, haha. It's not quite peak zeitgeist anymore. It's trending passé​​. But I frankly don't care! I post about stuff I enjoy! And I really enjoy doing these ACNH lookbooks. For me it's quite fun to look back on all these outfits.

As with my last ACNH outfit post, I named each fit.





I found that dirty green tank in the recycling bin and it said self-detonation to me. It's giving "mission accomplished," it's giving "omae o korosu." Are there black spandex shorts in the game...?

I have a couple more Animal Crossing posts up my sleeve, but I'll space 'em out.

2 comments

  1. As always these are so good! the names are so perfect (this is all hemp with four exclamation marks - I'm dying over here!)!

    ReplyDelete