well,,,

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Look, I sorta don't know what to say because it is wild, but... I can't... not... post about this...???

I got a birthday box in the mail today that was literally stuffed to the brim with Littens. Canny and dedicated readers might be able to guess this, but the culprit was L. As I posted about the other day, we've been playing Pokemon Sun together, and Litten's my Thing right now. I routinely watch an arc of three episodes of the Sun and Moon anime about Ash's Litten and become Emotionally Compromised.

Seeing so many Littens at once, I thought of my birthday list -- "Litten anything" -- and was like, "Whoa. Ask and ye shall receive." But a) I didn't actually ask anyone for Litten anything, and B) I put so many Litten things on the graphic for visual symmetry, mainly. Emphasis on "anything," not "everything." Yet!! The coterie of plush Littens manifested!!!

And there were things besides plushies! Little figurines, from both boxes and, I think, gachapons? Because they came in those little plastic egg-type containers. And a necklace!!! And an origami book! Neither of those things pictured, but oh my god. I asked L:

Hahaha! Here's a better picture of the figures. They're all soooo cute, cry emoji.

I'm boggled yet tickled beyond belief. I believe this is technically a collection?? Like, all at once I now have a Litten Collection??? I think I really will need to collect more little figures, at least. They're so small I might conceivably be able to fit them in my doll-crowded bedroom. The plushies, well... I'll make room!

ALTERNATE POST TITLES:

Post a Comment