Taurus szn

Thursday, May 5, 2022

My birthday's this coming Saturday. Good golly, I'm getting long in the tooth. I think you would not guess my age if you looked at me (although you might clock the ever-present dark circles under my eyes and wonder if I had recently taken a 2x4 to the face -- no, that's just how I look, permanently: severely malnourished, and/or haunted).

Anyway, it's been some years since I posted a wish list here. I thought I'd do so, since it seemed fun and I'm feeling post-y.


( iron | mini ironing board | lavender rotary cutter set | pastel highlighters | cloud-shaped mini cutter | grid print memo pads | lavender pen/pencil case | BL Metamorphosis vol. 2 | Fender guitar pick set | shell pink Fender x Kyser capo )


One gander at this image and you can tell what my fixations are: sewing, stationery (for journaling purposes mainly), and playing the guitar. I think you can also tell I like lavender/lilac right now. In that way it's kind of like a map of my brain!

I didn't actually ask for all of these things from those who always treat me. I've already bought the pink capo for myself, and will probably scoop the lavender rotary cutting set with the gift card my grandma always gives for birthdays. I asked for my dad to re-string my acoustic guitar as my gift and am stoked about that.

I've been a little too spendy this past month, between buying fabric and stationery supplies, so mostly I'm hoping to have a frugal May!

4 comments

  1. Happy early birthday! Didn't realize you were a Taurus! I see it now. Hope you have a super cozy day. 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very kindly!! I'm so very Taurean. I'm also Virgo rising, so the earth sign energy is overwhelming with me, lol.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you humiliate me like this, Blogger

      Delete